Ed grew up near Peoria, Illinois before attending Valparaiso University for both undergraduate and law school. Ed graduated law school in 1999 and immediately began working in the areas of personal injury and workers compensation. He has continued working in those areas but has expanded his practice to include products liability/crashworthiness cases, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, insurance bad faith claims, premises liability, negligence, and virtually every type of complex and general personal injury claim.
Ed’s growing practice and reputation in Illinois spread into Iowa when he joined with Steve Crowley in November of 2014, laying the foundations for the firm that is now known as Crowley & Prill. Today, Ed maintains his law license in both Illinois and Iowa, in addition to being licensed in Federal court for both states. He continues to represent individuals throughout the entire State of Illinois, Iowa, and all over the United States. Ed is a father of four and resides in Burlington, Iowa.
- Rollover Accidents
- Cases of Tire Failure
- Failure to Deploy Airbags
- Other Auto Product Related Defects
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Attorneys Information Exchange Group A National Association of Trial Attorneys
- Past President-Iowa Trial Lawyers Association (Iowa Association for Justice)
- Past Member of Iowa Workers’ Compensation Association
- Former President of the Iowa Chapter of the American
- Board of Trial Advocates
- Member of the American Association for Justice