Andrew grew up in Burlington, Iowa and attended undergraduate and law school at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. After graduating law school in 2014 and being admitted to the bar in Iowa, he began his practice as a prosecutor and later moved to general private practice.
In 2018, Andrew joined Crowley & Prill and quickly expanded his practice to include motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation, products liability, medical malpractice, and general personal injury/negligence claims. Steve Crowley, Ed Prill, and Andrew Mahoney formed the firm now known Crowley, Prill & Mahoney.
Andrew is licensed in Iowa and Illinois. Andrew is also licensed in Federal Court in the Northern and Southern Districts in Iowa, the Central District of Illinois, and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
In his free time Andrew enjoys community engagement in Southeast Iowa, which includes a membership in Kiwanis, Greater Burlington Young Professionals, and Knights of Columbus. He also sits on the boards for Burlington Catholic Charities and Burlington Civic Music.
Andrew lives in Burlington with his wife and daughter.
- Rollover Accidents
- Cases of Tire Failure
- Failure to Deploy Airbags
- Other Auto Product Related Defects
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Attorneys Information Exchange Group A National Association of Trial Attorneys
- Past President-Iowa Trial Lawyers Association (Iowa Association for Justice)
- Past Member of Iowa Workers’ Compensation Association
- Former President of the Iowa Chapter of the American
- Board of Trial Advocates
- Member of the American Association for Justice